PREPARING FOR THE OVERFLOW
HERE ARE 101 SIMPLE STRATEGIES TO HELP BRING IN THE HARVEST.
HAVE A CONVERSATION ABOUT THE END TIMES
11 – What is the Millennium Reign?
11 – What is the Millennium Reign?
“The Millennium is the 1,000-year reign of Jesus Christ described in Revelation 20. The Old Testament prophets also announced and longed for this messianic kingdom of peace on the earth. Why is this called the Millennium? “Since in Latin mille means ‘thousand,’ a millennium lasts 1,000 years.” To Learn more about the Millennium Reign, go to this website…
Scriptures about the Millennium and reigning with Jesus Christ.
- Revelation 5:10 And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth.’
- Revelation 20:4-6 And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a thousand years. But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with Him a thousand years.
- Daniel 7:27 Then the kingdom and dominion, And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven, Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.”
- Zechariah 14:9 And the LORD shall be King over all the earth. In that day it shall be— “ The LORD is one,” And His name one.
- 1 Corinthians 6:1-3 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life?
- Galatians 3:29 And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
- 2 Timothy 2:12 If we endure, We shall also reign with Him. If we deny Him, He also will deny us.
- Hebrews 2:8 You have put all things in subjection under his feet.” For in that He put all in subjection under him, He left nothing that is not put under him. But now we do not yet see all things put under him.
So if you read this article and want to know how to avoid the Great Tribulation Period and how to be ready for the rapture, the answer is simple, You need to receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
Romans 10:9-13 says, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. 11 For the Scripture says, “Everyone who believes in him will not be put to shame.” 12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him. 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
So pray this prayer,
I come to you in the name of Jesus.
I accept that Jesus came into this world to save me.
I believe that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and that He was raised again from the dead for me.
Jesus, I confess you as Lord today. Please come into my life and be my Lord and Saviour. I say today, before God and people, that I belong to Jesus.
Thank you, God, for saving me from my sins. Thank you, Lord God, for forgiving me of my sins and granting me life and love for all of eternity.
If you prayed that prayer, Jesus heard you and you are now saved. Now, you need to connect with other believers in Christ and learn how to build a relationship with Jesus. We have a community and lots of online resources to help you do that.
Connect with the Chayil Circle Here The Chayil Circle Online Community
Welcome to the Family of God!
One day the church of Jesus Christ will disappear! Click the link below for a great tool to help people know about that great day!