It is God’s Will to Heal us
God’s Will to Heal by Keith Moore is a 4 page list of 101 healing scriptures. I encourage people to treat the word like medicine. Read it up to 4 times a day. You do not have to read the whole list, although it wiold not hurt you to do so. Just read it in proprotion to your desire to get well. This list comes from Pastor Keith Moore of Faith Life Church in Branson MO.
God’s Will to Heal by Keith Moore
Sample Old Testament Scriptures on Healing…
1) I am the Lord that healeth thee (Ex. 15:26).
2) Your days shall be one hundred and twenty years (Gen. 6:3).
3) You shall be buried in a good old age (Gen. 15:15).
4) You shall come to your grave in a full age like as a shock of corn cometh in his season (Job 5:26).
5) When I see the blood, I will pass over you and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you (Ex. 12:13).
6) I will take sickness away from the midst of you and the number of your days I will fulfill (Ex. 23: 25, 26).
7) I will not put any of the diseases you are afraid of on you, but I will take all sickness away from you (Deut. 7:15).
8) It will be well with you and your days shall be multiplied and prolonged as the days of heaven upon the earth (Deut. 11:9,21).
9) I turned the curse into a blessing unto you, because I loved you (Deut. 23:5 and Neh. 13:2).
10) I have redeemed you from every sickness and every plague (Deut. 28:61 and Gal. 3:13).
11) As your days, so shall your strength be (Deut. 33:25).
12) I have found a ransom for you, your flesh shall be fresher than a child’s and you shall return to the days of your youth (Job 33:24, 25).
13) I have healed you and brought up your soul from the grave; I have kept you alive from going down into the pit (Ps. 30:1, 2).
14) I will give you strength and bless you with peace (Ps. 29:11).
15) I will preserve you and keep you alive (Ps. 41:2).
16) I will strengthen you upon the bed of languishing; I will turn all your bed in your sickness (Ps. 41:3).
17) I am the health of your countenance and your God (Ps.43: 5).
18) No plague shall come near your dwelling (Ps. 91:10).
19) I will satisfy you with long life (Ps. 91:16).
20) I heal all your diseases (Ps. 103:3).
21) I sent My word and healed you and delivered you from your destructions (Ps. 107:20).
22) You shall not die, but live, and declare My works (Ps. 118:17).
23) I heal your broken heart and bind up your wounds (Ps. 147:3).
24) The years of your life shall be many (Pr. 4:10).
25) Trusting Me brings health to your navel and marrow to your bones (Pr. 3:8).
God’s Will to Heal by Keith Moore
How do we know whether it’s God’s will to heal us or not? GOD SAID SO!It makes little difference what others say about it. What did He say about it? Remember that God is no respecter of persons (Acts 10: 34) and He never changes (Mal. 3:6). So what He said to them yesterday, He is saying to you today. God’s word is God speaking to me. (These statements are taken directly from the Bible with little or no variation. The verbs and construction have been changed to apply to you personally and to sum up the thoughts in some instances. Also, many of these statements are prefaced by phrases like, “If you walk in My commandments”, “If you believe…obey…” etc.) What did God say?
God’s Will to Heal by Keith Moore.
Click here to download the full text and free version of God’s Will to Heal the 300+ page book.
God desires that everyone is healed all the time. This book gives 30 reasons why we know that fact to be truth. This free resource is provided by Moore Life Ministries. We hope you enjoy reading God’s will to heal by Keith Moore. God wants you well! It is God’s will to heal you!
“There are millions of people who believe in God and are right there, with some form of physical problem in their body. I could name denomination after denomination, without exaggerating. There are millions of people who believe in the Lord and have physical problems and would like to be healed.
If you heard them praying, they might sound identical to this man right here. “Oh God, I know You can heal me…,” but then what do they add? “…if You will.” Or you can use the King James Version and say, “If it be Thy will.” But it’s the same thing. “…if You will.” Now what did Jesus say? What did He do when this man, full of incurable leprosy, said, “Lord, I know You can heal me if You would. If it was Your will”? It says in verse 13, “He put forth his hand, and touched him.”
Now that says volumes. The man does not look like anything you want to touch. His skin is broken and oozing; he looks awful. He probably smells bad. Jesus reaches out His hand in response to this man coming and saying, “Lord, I know You can make me clean of this terrible stuff, if You would.” Jesus reaches out His hand, puts it on his oozing flesh, and says, “I will: you be clean.”