As we step into the first few days of this new year, Let these questions spark your thought processes. What do you desire for this new year? How would you like to Grow? What would you like to change? Remember the prophetic words spoken concerning your life, what promises did God make about your future? What scriptures has he given you? Below are a number of other questions to inspire you and get you thinking.
What is your Major Strategic Focus for 2018?
What has God given you to establish? What are the works of your hands?
How do you need to grow in order to manifest these objectives?
GROW (Goal / Reality / Options / Way)
- What must you accomplish in the next 12 months?
- How can you measure that goal?
- How can you break down that goal into bite-sized pieces?
- What would you like to focus on today?
- What’s important to you right now?
- What are you working right now?
- What challenges are you struggling with right now?
- How can you translate this goal into an affirmation?
- What do you want to be doing in five years time?
- What does your ideal future look like?
- Where is your life out of balance?
- How will you impact a generation you may never live to see?
- What new skill do you want to learn or develop?
- What’s working well for you at the moment?
- What isn’t working well at the moment?
- What have you done so far to improve things?
- How does this goal impact your spouse/partner/children?
- What excuse have you used in the past for not achieving your goals?
- What aspects of your life will be impacted by reaching the above goal?
- What is the biggest obstacle that you are facing?
- What are you afraid of?
- What are you passionate about?
- What are you willing to endure to see your goal become a reality?
- Is that a need or a want?
- Where are you sabotaging yourself?
- What do you think you should do first?
- What would be the most helpful thing that you could do now?
- If money was not a limitation for you, what would you do?
- If time wasn’t a restriction for you, what would you do?
- What would you do if you weren’t answerable to anyone?
- What difficult situation are you facing?
- What can you do to change this situation?
- What do you sense God is telling you to do?
- If you were guaranteed to succeed, what would you do?
- What’s the best use of your time at the moment?
- If you could only do one thing this week, what would it be?
- What can you do better than anyone else in your organization?
- What books should you be reading to help you achieve your goals?
- If you went to your boss with this problem, what would they suggest?
- If you saw someone else in your situation, what would you suggest they do?
- If you had 50% more confidence, what would you be doing that would be different?
- If you weren’t holding anything back, what would you be doing?
- What are you going to do in the next 24 hours?
- How committed are you to reach this goal?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how motivated are you to achieving this goal?
- What will it take to turn that 6 into a 9?
- Who do you need to speak to about this goal?
- How are you going to celebrate reaching your goal?
- Whatever your first step is, can you think of anything that might stop you from taking it?
- Is there anything else that you need to consider before starting?
- What are questions for you missing from this list?