When you encounter the opportunity of a lifetime, make sure you ACT within the LIFETIME of the opportunity (Graham Cooke). Act now!
An OPPORTUNITY has a lifespan. It does not LIVE forever. If you have been waiting for God to move for you, stop waiting. You must ACT NOW! Stop treating opportunities as if they are red lights where you have to wait. Start treating opportunity like it has a GREEN LIGHT! Because God knows how to tell you to stop if you need too.
- An idea not coupled with action will never get any bigger than the brain cell it occupied.
~ Arnold Glasow
- You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ~ Joe Sabah
- Don’t be afraid to take a big step. You can’t cross a chasm in two small jumps.
~ David Lloyd George
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. ~ Aristotle
The superior man acts before he speaks and afterward speaks according to his action.
The superior man is modest in his speech but exceeds in his actions. ~ Confucius
We do not act rightly because we have virtue or excellence, but we rather have those because we have acted rightly. ~ Aristotle
- The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. ~ Lao Tzu
- Let every man or woman here remember this, that if you wish to be great at all, you must begin where you are and with what you are. He who would be great anywhere must first be great in his own Philadelphia. ~ Russel H. Conwell
- God provides the wind, but man must raise the sails. ~ St. Augustine
- Never confuse motion with action. ~ Benjamin Franklin
- Nature takes away any faculty that is not used. – William R. Inge
- Be content to act, and leave the talking to others. ~ Baltasar Gracian